Do you want to make changes to your Virgin Atlantic flight due to an unpredictable meeting or sudden illness? Do you want to change your travel plan due to a delayed flight?
If there are changes in your travel plan and you have made your reservation through Virgin Atlantic. Do not worry. We are here to help. You can benefit from Virgin Atlantic Change Flight and reschedule your ticket. You can easily Change Virgin Atlantic Flight hassle-free by following some simple steps.
In this blog, you can have a complete overview of the Virgin Atlantic Change Flight Policy.
Table of Contents
- 1 Virgin Atlantic Change Flight Policy-
- 2 How do I Change My Virgin Flight?
- 2.1 Types of Changes in Virgin Airlines
- 2.2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.2.1 Is it Possible to Change Flights to Virgin Atlantic on the Same day?
- 2.2.2 Does Virgin Airlines Charge to Change Flights?
- 2.2.3 How to Change Virgin Atlantic Flight for Free?
- 2.2.4 How much does it cost to Change the Date of my Flight?
- 2.2.5 Can I Reschedule my Virgin Atlantic Flight to Another Date?
- 2.2.6 Read More Related Post-
Virgin Atlantic Change Flight Policy-
You can always opt for the Virgin Atlantic Flight change option and reschedule your flight according to your comfort and preference. However, you must adhere to the Virgin Atlantic Change Flight Policy.
- The passenger should fly in a booked sequence.
- The passenger can avoid any extra charges can be avoided if the flight is changed within 24 hours of the departure.
- To avoid additional fees, plan to change your flight within 24 hours of departure.
- To avoid additional fees and to make your reservation secure for a longer period, you must change your flight ticket within 60 days.
- You can change your name, date, time, route, and seat if you have booked a refundable and flexible fare.
- To manage your booking-related information, you can visit the official website of Virgin Atlantic.
An additional fee may not be charged to change the flight if the passenger cannot fly in the agreed sequence and provides the Airline with valid proof (that it was beyond his control to board the flight).
How do I Change My Virgin Flight?
Via Virgin Atlantic Official Website-
- Initially, browse the official website of Virgin Atlantic.
- Navigate to the manage bookings menu.
- Retrieve the booking information by entering the necessary details.
- Now, enter the booking reference number and the passenger’s last name
- Then, Select the particular ticket to make changes.
- Make the changes as per your need.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Select the payment method and pay the amount.
- Check for the confirmation mail on your registered mail.
Via Virgin Atlantic Customer Service-
- Firstly, visit the official website to get the phone number of Virgin Atlantic.
- Secondly, copy the number and dial it.
- Then, carefully follow the instructions of the IVR menu.
- Provide the representative with all your booking details.
- Enquire about the change flight options available.
- After that, Change your flight as per your preference.
- Lastly, confirm by paying the requested amount.
Live Chat Bot-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Virgin Atlantic.
- Secondly, navigate to the bottom of the page and click on Virgin Atlantic Help Centre.
- Thirdly, click on the chat with us option.
- After that, you can also enter your query in the Chatbot.
- Now, the live representative will get connected.
- Provide him with the necessary ticket details to change your flight.
- Finally, make the payment to confirm your booking.
Change Via Mobile App-
- First and foremost, download the official mobile application of Virgin Atlantic from Google Play Store or iTunes.
- Then, click on the “Manage Bookings” option.
- After that, enter your flight details.
- Now, find a suitable flight according to your preference.
- Pay the requested amount for the selected rescheduled ticket.
- At last, check for the confirmation to confirm your booking.
Virgin Atlantic Change Flight Fee-
Virgin Atlantic Change Flight Fee depends on the fare and the route.
The official website does not display the flight change fees. Travel experts estimate a fee of $75 to $200.You can refer to the summary page for an idea of the breakup of the available fares. You can also refer to the Virgin Atlantic change flight policy to get a brief view of the fee charged by the airlines.
Types of Changes in Virgin Airlines
Virgin Airlines offers several types of changes in the booked ticket:
Same-Day Flight Change-
Passengers can request a flight change on the same day of their scheduled travel as long as the new flight departs within 24 hours of the original departure time. However, a new ticket may cost an additional fee.
The passenger can modify the legally changed names. They must provide proof of their identity to confirm that they are the same person. Moreover, minor spelling mistakes can be corrected. However, changes are limited to a maximum of three characters. The name changes must be made at least two hours before the scheduled departure time.
Passengers have the flexibility to change their travel date, including the originally planned travel date. The new date must be the next available travel date. No charges are imposed on date changes up to 12 hours before departure.
Cancellation and Destination Change-
If passengers cannot travel due to significant reasons, they can cancel their flight or change their destination. Additional fees may apply if there is a difference in fare, excess baggage, or taxes. Virgin Airlines does not charge an administration fee for these rebooking processes.
Verifying the specific terms and conditions directly with Virgin Airlines or referring to their official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding flight changes is advisable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it Possible to Change Flights to Virgin Atlantic on the Same day?
Under Virgin Atlantic’s flight change policy, passengers have up to 24 hours to request same-day alterations. Brochures may change the reservation’s original date depending on the reservation’s details.
the passengers cannot make changes in the long-distance flight in same-day services. Along with scheduling a new flight, the Airline reroutes the passenger to the same highways and airports as when the first reservations were made.
Does Virgin Airlines Charge to Change Flights?
Yes, Virgin Airlines charges an additional fee to change flights. The fee depends upon the time left for the flight departure and the destination.
How to Change Virgin Atlantic Flight for Free?
According to Virgin Atlantic’s policy regarding flight changes, passengers can modify or cancel their tickets within 24 hours after booking. No extra cost or cancellation fee will apply. The Airline does not have any fees fixed for changes, cancellations, and revisions 24 hours after booking.
How much does it cost to Change the Date of my Flight?
To change the date of your Virgin Atlantic, the charges range between $75 to $200.
Can I Reschedule my Virgin Atlantic Flight to Another Date?
Yes, you can always reschedule your Virgin Atlantic flight to another date, but you have to pay a nominal charge to make this change.
Read More Related Post-