If you plan to change your flight with KLM and are unaware of the airlines’ rules and regulations, an affordable ticket can become expensive. Therefore, you should know about policies laid down by KLM Airlines relating klm change flights. To get an overview of the flight change policy of KLM, read the guidelines below-
Table of Contents
- 1 KLM Change Flight Policy
- 1.1 Can I Reschedule My Flight within 24 hours?
- 1.2 How to Change a Flight on KLM Online?
- 1.3 How to Change a Flight on KLM via Phone Call?
- 1.4 How to Use Flight Change Service at the Airport Counter?
- 1.5 How Many Times can you Change your Flight?
- 1.6 KLM Flight Change Fees
- 1.7 Facilities Provided by KLM Airlines Manage Option
- 1.7.1 KLM Change Flight
- 1.7.2 To Change the Travel Date
- 1.7.3 To Cancel an Upcoming Flight
- 1.7.4 To Upgrade or Add Seats
- 1.7.5 To Add Additional Baggage
- 1.7.6 For Make Special Requests
- 1.7.7 Frequently Asked Questions-
- 1.7.8 Can I reschedule my KLM flight after Purchase?
- 1.7.9 How can I change my flight date for free?
- 1.7.10 Can you cancel a KLM flight and Get your Money Back?
- 1.7.11 How much does it cost to change an international flight?
- 1.7.12 Read More Related Post-
KLM Change Flight Policy
Are you clueless about klm change flight policy? Here is a simple overview of the complete policy. After going through the klm change flight, you can save money. Additionally, it will make the change flight process hassle-free. Read the pointers below to learn more about KLM’s change flight policy:
- The passengers can make changes in the place of destination, date of the journey, and cabin.
- Passengers cannot transfer the reservation under the name of some other person. However, he can make changes to his name.
- The difference is to be paid if the KLM changed flight fare is higher than the original reservation.
- KLM change flight policy is only available on non-restricted fares.
- Changes can be made to the destination and the dates only if tickets are booked via the official website or the customer service number of KLM Airlines.
- According to the KLM change booking policy, the passenger cannot exchange his reservation with any other airline.
- In case of a no-show, the passenger has to pay change flight charges.
- The members of the royalty program can change flights free of cost.
Can I Reschedule My Flight within 24 hours?
You can save a lot of money if you change flights within 24 hours of your reservation. Additionally, it is important to know about klm change flight policy within 24 hours –
- Suppose the passenger changes the flight within 24 hours of the reservation. Then no extra amount will be charged.
- The passenger only has to pay the difference between the original and the new fare if the new reservation charges are higher.
- The 24-hour KLM flight change policy applies to restricted and non-restricted fares.
- The passenger will get a refund of the amount within 24 hours if the charge for the changed flight is lower than the initial flight.
- If the traveler has booked the ticket through a travel agency, then KLm will charge a fee of 35 USD as a service charge.
- Name corrections can be made for free within 24 hours of booking.
How to Change a Flight on KLM Online?
If you want to change a flight on KLM, follow the steps given below:
- First and foremost, go to the web portal of KLM Airlines.
- Now, log in with your account details.
- Then, navigate to the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Carefully, Enter the last name and reference number of the ticket.
- After that, click on the Edit option
- Now, enter the dates of the departure and arrival of the new flight.
- Click on the search button.
- Then Choose a Flight as per your need.
- Select the payment method and pay the amount.
- Now, check for the confirmation mail on the registered mail address.
- At last, verify the details in your e-ticket.
How to Change a Flight on KLM via Phone Call?
If you cannot change flights via the official website of KLM, you can approach the airline directly via phone. KLM customer service representatives are available round the clock to provide assistance to the customers. You can simply call the airline and change your flight are per your requirement. The representative will guide you through the process.
- First, find the number of KLM Airlines on the official website.
- Secondly, copy and call the number.
- Thirdly, follow the IVR and click on the suitable number.
- Most importantly, keep the reference number and other information related to your reservation handy.
- Then, tell your preferred KLM change flight to the representative.
- The representative will give you various options.
- Now, select the flight as per the dates that are suitable for you.
- Select the payment method and pay the requested amount.
- Lastly, check for the confirmation mail in your registered email address.
How to Use Flight Change Service at the Airport Counter?
You can change your KLM flight at the airport. However, the cancellation should be made 3 hours prior to the flight departure.
- First, go to the KLM counter at the airport.
- Then, talk to a representative and describe your query.
- Provide him with the necessary details and documents.
- After that, the representative will tell you about the various flight change option available.
- Now, Select a flight and pay the amount.
- Finally, check for the confirmation mail
How Many Times can you Change your Flight?
According to the flight change policy, travelers can change their reservation three times without any charge. Still, if you need help changing your KLM flight, you can visit the official website of KLM Airlines. Additionally, you can always contact the KLM customer service representative for any assistance concerning KLM flight changes.
KLM Flight Change Fees
You can change the KLM flight at a reasonable cost. Here, you can find an overview of the KLM flight change fee:
- Passengers who want to make changes their KLM flight to an international destination have to pay a charge of around USD 150 – USD 200.
- Passengers who want to change their KLM flight to a domestic destination must pay around USD 70- USD 75.
Additionally, the KLM flight change fee depends on the below-mentioned factors.
- Within Europe-
|Standard Ticket||EUR 70|
|For Flex Ticket||Free|
- KLM Change Flight fee within Europe and Africa-
|Light Ticket||EUR 150|
|Standard Ticket||EUR 150|
- Flight Change fee within Intercontinental-
|Light Ticket||EUR 150|
|Standard Ticket||EUR 150|
Facilities Provided by KLM Airlines Manage Option
If you are wondering what facilities can be provided to you by the manage booking option of KLM Airlines, here is a list containing all the services provided by the Manage booking option KLM Airlines:
KLM Change Flight
If you have changed plans. You can change your KLM flight and book another one per your requirement. You cannot board your booked flight; then, you can change your flight through the Manage Booking option available on the official website of KLM Airlines.
To Change the Travel Date
If things do not work out according to your plan or you have an important event to attend. Then you can change your travel date through the Manage booking option.
To Cancel an Upcoming Flight
There are instances when you can’t travel, and your travel plans get delayed for a long time. However, it would be best if you first read about the cancellation policy. Then you can cancel your flight in the Manage booking tab. Otherwise, your total amount may be forfeited.
To Upgrade or Add Seats
You can upgrade your set and add a new seat via the Manage Booking option on the web portal of KLM Airlines.
To Add Additional Baggage
There are instances when the airline’s baggage facility is insufficient for you, and you have extra baggage. You can add baggage in the Manage booking option available on the website.
For Make Special Requests
There are special services a passenger may require during the journey, like the wheelchair facility or any other requirements. You can make a request beforehand to avoid any problems while traveling. Special Requests can be made online through the manage Bookings option.
Frequently Asked Questions-
Can I reschedule my KLM flight after Purchase?
Absolutely, you can reschedule your KLM flight after booking. However, there are certain charges applicable to the Klm flight change feature. The customer has to pay the difference amount of the new and the initial reservation.
How can I change my flight date for free?
If you change your flight within 24 hours of booking, then you can change your flight for free. Making same-day changes will save you a lot of money.
Can you cancel a KLM flight and Get your Money Back?
You can ask for a refund from the airline if you cancel your KLM flight. However, the amount to be refunded will depend on your type of reservation. You may receive a full or partial refund. For more information about the refund policy, you can contact the airlines.
How much does it cost to change an international flight?
To change an international KLM flight, it may cost you up to USD150.
Read More Related Post-