Table of Contents
- 1 How to Get a Refund from Royal Air Maroc?
- 1.1 Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy
- 1.2 How do I file a claim with Royal Air Maroc?
- 1.3 Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy
- 1.4 Can I receive Royal Air Maroc Flight Delay Compensation?
- 1.5 Royal Air Maroc Flight Delay Compensation
- 1.6 What is Royal Air Maroc 24 hours refund policy?
- 1.7 Can I get Royal Air Maroc compensation if the airline cancels my flight?
How to Get a Refund from Royal Air Maroc?
Were you about to travel with Royal Maroc and encounter a plane change? It’s easy to cancel your Air Maroc flights either online or offline. However, almost 80% of passengers must be informed they can receive a refund on almost all airlines, including Royal Air Maroc flights. But here is an end of unawareness as we brought you the complete information about the Royal Air Maroc refund. The airline offers certain useful policies that allow customers to travel more conveniently. Please read the following explanation below, to get a deep understanding.
Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy
Royal Air Maroc is a well-established airline of Moroccan origin that has routes for more than 80 countries across the globe. Regarding the guidelines of Royal Air Maroc regarding refunds, one can easily check their possibilities to see if they qualify for a refund.
- Initially, all passenger tickets, including basic fares of Royal Air Maroc, are flexible. That means you can earn a refund easily.
- Also, the airlines provide a complete refund upon canceling flights 168 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Further, classic and essential ticket holders are not qualified for any refund.
- Moreover, you must submit a Royal Air Maroc refund request along with valid documents to claim a refund in an emergency like the death of a family member, travel companion, or passenger.
- Additionally, when Royal Air Maroc is responsible for your flight delay for more than 3 hours, either at arrival or departure, you will get a complete refund.
- Similarly, passengers with Business Flex or Eco Flex will receive a refund after deducting cancellation charges.
- Besides, flights canceled due to natural calamities will be refunded.
- Likewise, flight purchases using a Credit or debit card will get refunded within seven business days.
- Certainly, passengers will get double miles and a refund if the airline doesn’t notify them about the cancellation in advance.
- Lastly, the passenger also entails a voucher apart from a refund.
These guidelines are meant to create a clear understanding and to set the boundaries of passengers’ expectations from the airlines. Therefore, all customers of Royal Air Maroc must go through the refund policy.
How do I file a claim with Royal Air Maroc?
To file a claim for your flight bookings on Royal Air Maroc, follow the step-by-step method below:
Visit the website of Royal Air Maroc.
- First, visit the site of Royal Air Maroc.
- Second, accept all the cookies to access the site.
- Third, go to the ‘Manage Bookings’ section of the page.
- Next, type your last name and booking number.
- Further, after filling in the details, click ‘Go’ or a similar phrase.
- Or, use the reservation number (6 alpha-numeric code), e.g.!AF5G8, and e-ticket number (13-digit code), e.g., 123-1264864586, from your flight bookings.
- Now, click on search, and your flight details will reflect on the screen.
- Then, select your bookings and go to more options > Cancel.
- Additionally, after cancellation, a dialogue box will reflect on your screen, asking you to get a refund.
- Lastly, follow the prompts and provide all the required details to receive a refund.
File claim at the airport
- At first, locate the help counter on the airport route map.
- Then, seek the use of a representative for a refund.
- Further, ensure the help counter representative has expertise in Royal Air Maroc flights.
- Next, provide the helper with all the necessary information about your pre-booked flights.
- Moreover, you will receive a confirmation mail after the representative completes the refund request.
- Now, the amount will reflect within 6-7 days in the original form of payment used to make flight bookings.
Request a refund using a phone call.
- Initially, you can use the customer service phone number of Royal Air Maroc to get a refund.
- Then, visit www.royalairmaroc.com
- Additionally, select your region from the drop-down list in the top right corner.
- Further, select your preferred language from English, French, Spanish, Arabic, or Italian.
- Now, locate the ‘Contact Us option.
- Then, you will navigate to another page.
- Next, find the ‘Make a claim or complaint’ option.
- Moreover, click on the option, and you will shift to another page.
- Now, here, you will find four options, ‘Customer service complaint,’ ‘Safar Flyer Request,’ ‘Sales Support,’ and ‘refund request.’
- Besides, select anyone that suits your request type. For example, if you are a member of Safar Flyer, choose the option ‘Safar Flyer Request.’
- Now, fill in the required details, along with the Incident information, and submit your claim.
- At last, you will get the mail once your refund request gets approved.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy
Cancellations of a pre-booked flight are made by the airlines or passengers. And here, we will discuss the policies in both scenarios:
Cancellation by Passengers:
- Firstly, any booking cancellation within 24 hours is permitted with a full refund.
- Secondly, canceling a Royal Air Maroc flight after 24 hours of booking will cost you a penalty known as cancellation charges.
- Also, if you qualify for a refund after 24 hours of booking, you will get the money back after deducting cancellation fees.
- Further, basic fares of Royal Air Maroc are not allowed to receive refunds on cancellations.
- Lastly, the cancellation charges are not fixed. It varies depending upon many factors.
Flight canceled by the airlines:
- Initially, you will get an early notification if your flight is canceled by the airline.
- Additionally, all affected passengers are entitled to a complete refund from the airlines.
- Furthermore, Royal Air Maroc will make arrangements without charges if you arrive at your destination and wish to carry your journey on another flight.
- Similarly, your flight booking status will automatically update as a refund if you refuse to take an alternative flight.
- At last, the refund will reflect within seven working days in your bank statement.
How to cancel my flight with Royal Air Maroc?
- You can cancel your flight bookings by browsing the official site of Royal Air Maroc.
- Further, you can log in to your flight bookings using your flight credentials and follow the prompts to cancel your flights.
- If you want to make less effort, you can ask a live representative of Royal Air Maroc, either at the airport or on call, to cancel your flight bookings.
- After cancellations, you can easily ask for royal air maroc cancelled flights refund, either by raising the claim online or visiting the airport helpdesk.
- You will get the refund in the original form of payment.
How much is Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee?
Visit the airline’s website to learn about Royal Air Maroc cancellation fees. This airline will impose the cancellation fee by the Royal Air cancellation policy. Most notably, charges are fixed based on factors including flight time, route, class of service, ticket purchased, etc.
Can I receive Royal Air Maroc Flight Delay Compensation?
Absolutely! If you have cancelled or missed your flight, you can request Royal Air Maroc for a partial or complete refund. However, the criteria for refund differ depending on various factors. It includes your fare type, destination, departure airport, flight route, the reason for cancellation, source of flight bookings, timings of the refund request, etc. You can check your eligibility by referring to the terms on your flight bookings and even going through the refund policy of Air Maroc flights.
Royal Air Maroc Flight Delay Compensation
Depending on the distance, Royal Air Maroc Flight offers reimbursement. For instance, all flights under 1500 km may be eligible for compensation of up to 250 Euros per person.
- Internal flights within the EU over 1500 km may be compensated up to 400 euros per person.
- Non-internal flights outside the EU between 1500 and 3500 km may be compensated up to 400 euros per person.
- Non-internal flights outside the EU over 3500 km may be compensated up to 600 euros per person.
- All passengers eligible for compensation shall be treated equally under EC 261. Regardless of whether they purchased the ticket as an adult, kid, or another category, they will all receive the same compensation.
- Additionally, you can determine your compensation precisely by visiting the Royal Air Maroc online page.
What is Royal Air Maroc 24 hours refund policy?
Per the airline’s 24-hour cancellation policy, you get a complete refund without considering your flight fare type or cabin class. There won’t be any reductions in the amount of your refund. Additionally, the kind of ticket will not impact the refund’s value.
Can I get Royal Air Maroc compensation if the airline cancels my flight?
Definitely! Royal Air Maroc can compensate you for confirming cancellation in less than 14 days from the departure date. Additionally, the airline offers an alternative flight only because the arrival time of an alternate flight differs from your original itinerary.
Reviewing the terms and conditions before taking action with your flight booking on Royal Air Maroc is important. The scenarios also include requesting a refund on Royal Air Maroc. This blog hopefully resolves all the queries that pop up in your head. But, in case you still have some issues regarding the same, Contact 1-860-370-4608 to get an instant response from a Royal Air Maroc expert.