Do you want to save extras on your itineraries with KLM? You can book the KLM Multi City of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines at the most affordable price.
The world’s oldest airline offers Multi-city trips at 1063 destinations in alliance with partner airlines. The unique trip enables you to visit multiple destinations in the world at the price of one itinerary. This way you can save more money with minimum effort. The Multi-city involves bookings of multiple destinations at one go thus relieving you from multiple booking hassles & multiple expenses.
Read the article below to learn more about KLM Multi-city, its booking process, and its benefits.
Table of Contents
How to Book KLM Multi-city Flights?
If you are thinking of booking a Multi-city Flight at KLM, you can do it seamlessly. The multiple booking channel gives you booking availability anytime & anywhere. Learn the various KLM Multi-city booking process through simple steps online & offline mentioned below.
Have a Look at Booking Online
- Search Flight: This is the first step in the booking process. It involves you to do the below tasks.
- Visit the online booking page of KLM or click the link https://www.klm.com/.
- Search flights for your multi-city trip.
- Toggle on Bluebiz if you hold a Bluebiz account of your organization.
- Tick the check box if you want to book through the Flex Fare program.
- Choose Flight: This is the second step where you select flights as per your travel calendar. Moreover, the page gives you fare details for each flight. Continue to the passengers’ details after selection.
- Passenger Details: Add passenger details in the next step. Toggle the option if the passenger is a frequent flyer and provide them with frequent flyer details.
- Add Extras: Meanwhile, as you move forward to booking, the airline offers essentials to add to your itinerary. You are free to choose hotels, cars, etc. as per your requirements.
- Payment: KLM Airlines offers multiple payment options for your convenience. You can pay through your preferred payment method.
- Connect with KLM Airline WhatsApp on 31206490787 or reach directly to the KLM WhatsApp interface through the link https://www.klm.com/contact/booking/help-online-booking.
- KLM’s Virtual Assistant is ready to assist you in your booking. Explore the booking option and choose the option ‘speak to Agent’.
- Speak to the KLM Booking Agent and submit a booking request.
- Find a price quote based on your travel preferences and initiate the booking process.
- Work with the agent throughout the booking and provide them with the correct information.
- Pay the ticket fee and be ready to rock on the multi-city trip.
- Dial KLM Customer service number at +1 800 618 0104 by phone from Monday to Sunday between 8 AM to 11 PM.
- The booking process is followed by the IVR process.
- Carefully follow the instructions and connect with the booking agent on Call.
- Speak with the agent for booking a multi-city trip and repeat the same steps as discussed for WhatsApp.
- Pay a warm thanks to the agent for a smooth and convenient booking.
In case you are not able to access online booking methods or get a long holding time at calls, go in person. You can book your multi-city flight at the airport with the help of a booking assistant. Check the simple steps below.
- Go to the ticketing associate at the ticket counter.
- Ask for a Multi-city trip at the best price quote.
- Submit the booking application with your particular and travel-related information.
- Pay the ticket fee through suitable payment method.
- Get the KLM multi-city ticket and keep it safe for travel.
How to Manage KLM Multi-city Trip?
Do you want to make some changes to your multi-city booking? Don’t worry, the airline allows you to manage KLM multi-city booking at any moment before you fly. Not only can you change names but also some portions of your itinerary in easy steps.
- Visit & click on ‘My Trip’ page at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Log in to your airline account with your booking details.
- You can log in through the Flying Blue Number if you have one.
- Make changes or necessary modifications to your itinerary.
Benefits of Booking KLM Multi-city Reservations
The Multi-city booking comes with many benefits. Check out the amazing Benefits of Multi-city at KLM.
- One-Time Booking for Multiple Destinations: The multi-city booking allows you to book for multiple cities and stopovers at one go. Thus, enabling you to plan for once only.
- Manage Any time before Departure: Don’t worry, if you want to make changes in your itinerary. With multi-city, you can manage your trip at your convenience.
- Competitive Low Fare: Even though the combined fare for multi-city is more appealing and budget-friendly, you can save more on purchasing tickets during sales.
KLM Flight Booking Payment Options
KLM accepts payments through multiple payment channels for booking flight. Here is the list of KLM payment options.
- Credit Card:You can pay through credit cards at KLM. They accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit cards.
- Online Banking: You can pay at KLM through Real Time Online Banking via iDEAL, FPX, CUP Online, Nordea, eNets, Trustly, or Sofort. However, you must remember that the payment option is available to use only up to 2 hours before departure.
- E-Wallet: KLM accepts E-wallets like PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat, and Alipay.
- Bank Transfer: You should choose this payment option if there is a time gap of 10 to 14 days between booking and departure.
- In Cash or Via PIN Payment: KLM accepts PIN payments only at their offices in the Netherlands. While you can pay in cash at all booking offices.
Here we have gathered complete information of KLM Airlines Multi-city. You can reach out to customer service at +1 800 618 0104 for further assistance and seamless booking. The airline offers consistent customer service to fliers which makes them stand out. Book right now to experience a unique and memorable multi-city tour with KLM.