You may think travelling in JetBlue business or first class is only for the wealthy. But did you know that many common passengers also fly in the popular Mint class of the airline? You, too, can get the best Mint class even if you have already booked your flights. JetBlue provides all passengers with enough flexibility to make your Mint Upgrade possible.
So, what are we going to discuss? We will discuss the JetBlue Mint class, how to get JetBlue Mint Upgrade, the benefits, and more. We will amaze you with knowing how easy it is to get the mint experience on a flight. Let’s divine it without waiting further now.
Table of Contents
- 1 Comprehensive Guide on JetBlue Mint Upgrade
- 1.1 How to Upgrade to Mint JetBlue for Mosaic Members?
- 1.2 JetBlue Mint: Your Guide to Flying First Class
- 1.3 Can you use the JetBlue travel bank for a mint upgrade?
- 1.4 Mint Flight Changes & Cancellation: Terms & Conditions
- 1.5 Does JetBlue upgrade mosaic to mint seats?
- 1.6 How to use Points to Book a JetBlue Mint class?
- 1.7 How much does a Mint Class Upgrade on JetBlue cost?
- 1.8 Is it possible to get JetBlue Upgrade to Mint at the Gate?
- 1.8.1 People Asked Questions:-
- 126.96.36.199 Q. Can you get upgraded to JetBlue Mint?
- 188.8.131.52 Q. How to get a free Mint upgrade?
- 184.108.40.206 Q. Can you upgrade to JetBlue Mint after booking?
- 220.127.116.11 Q. Is JetBlue Mint the same as a business class?
- 18.104.22.168 Q. How to get a free Mint upgrade?
- 22.214.171.124 Q. How much are mint tickets on JetBlue?
- 126.96.36.199 Q. How to cancel JetBlue flights or upgrade original itinerary?
- 188.8.131.52 Q. How long is the bed on JetBlue Mint?
- 1.8.1 People Asked Questions:-
Comprehensive Guide on JetBlue Mint Upgrade
JetBlue uses a special phrase for the Mint fare, ‘There’s no place like Mint,’ which is the most accurate line describing Mint. JetBlue Mint is an innovative approach to a premium travel experience that offers abundant seamless living with homelike amenities. Available on several transatlantic flights and routes between the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
When and how to get this experience with JetBlue flights? You can easily book this fare class on the official site of JetBlue Airlines. And, if you already had reservations with JetBlue on another fare, you can still make changes without hassle.
How to Upgrade to Mint JetBlue for Mosaic Members?
Suppose you already have your JetBlue reservation but want to fly on JetBlue Mint. Don’t worry; you can still make it happen. To answer your question, ‘How to get upgraded on JetBlue Airways‘ We have some methods with step-by-step instructions. Have a look below:
Upgrade to Mint using the official site
- Firstly, browse www.JetBlue.com.
- Now, look for ‘Manage flight’ or any option with a similar phrase.
- Then, enter your flight details and click on ‘Submit.’
- Further, the website will track and display your flight details on the screen.
- Next, select the modification options and check for the ‘Fare change’ tab.
- Moreover, you can switch your cabin class to JetBlue cabin class Mint from there.
- Besides, make the necessary payment of fare differences post changes.
- At last, enjoy your new fare on your flight booking confirmation.
Upgrade using the Mobile App
- Initially, download or install the JetBlue Airlines mobile app from either the google play store or the App Store.
- Now, log in to your True-blue account or search for your bookings by providing flight details.
- Then, once the applications fetch your flight details, you can make the changes.
- Further, click on your flight bookings and then go to ‘Make Changes’ or a similar phrase option.
- You can now see the chance to make fare changes and select your favorite JetBlue Mint seats.
- Next, select the appropriate option to Upgrade your fare to Mint cabin class.
- Finally, get your bookings by paying fare differences.
Change your fare to Mint via phone call.
- Firstly, get on the ‘Contact Us page of JetBlue Airlines by visiting the official site.
- Then, find the appropriate number for your region or call on the general helpline of the airline.
- Further, dial the number and carefully listen to the instructions of IVR.
- Next, choose the suitable option to contact the airline representative.
- Also, share your concern that you would like to switch your fare type to JetBlue Mint.
- Finally, make the necessary payments and service charges and get your final bookings.
Make changes at the airport.
- Initially, visit the airport that operates with JetBlue Airlines.
- Secondly, look for the help desk counter or the self-service kiosk at the airport.
- Thirdly, You will get a helping hand at the counter and the booth.
- Next, ask the airline expert to upgrade the fare type to Mint by providing the necessary details of your flight.
- Then, check the payment panel to see the amount of your flight upgrade.
- At last, Make the fare difference payment and get your new bookings with updated changes.
Note that getting the assistance of an airline representative on call or at the airport will incur service charges. Also, flight changes to Mint tickets may be subject to JetBlue’s flight change policy, and cancellations may be subject to different JetBlue cancellation policies.
JetBlue Mint: Your Guide to Flying First Class
Now, you are all set with your flight upgrade to Mint. But still, there is something that feels missing. If we are right, you are looking for a JetBlue Mint Upgrade Ultimate Guide First Class. So, what to expect as a mint passenger during check-in and onboard? Let’s check it out:
- All aisle access
Mint cabin class on JetBlue has all aisle seating assigned to the passenger—the well-organized structure of the mint cabin with sliding doors to stay comfortable.
- Personalized services
When the services are well tailored according to our needs, it makes an excellent experience. That’s why JetBlue offers facilities that you would love to receive.
- Lie flat seats (reclining seats)
Long Journeys are tiring, and what if you have a meeting right after you arrive at your destination? No worries, as JetBlue offers enough lie flat reclining seats to ease your valuable sleep. So, have a cozy sleep with a customizable blanket and a memory foam pillow.
- Big T.V. screens and storage facilities on U.S. airlines
Make the most of your stay with features like a large 17″ T.V., plenty of in-suite power and wireless charging, and controlled lighting, to name just a few. Besides, storing and organizing your belongings is also a breeze, thanks to designated storage and niches for shoes, a laptop, and more.
- Extra seats and space to work
You will have ample space in the mint class with Extra seats to give you a calm environment. So, work, play, sleep, or do anything within your comfort zone.
- Spacious lounge with entertainment
Enjoy watching movies or playing games online with your travel companion. Get Master & Dynamic’s MH40 noise-isolating headphones.
- Special tapas-style catering with Snacks and Drinks
Mint’s partnerships with various brands make the hospitality cross excellent. So, get your favorite customized snacks on a flight for a delicious trip.
Can you use the JetBlue travel bank for a mint upgrade?
Yes! You can get Upgraded to Mint With rewards depending on your TrueBlue account balance. Furthermore, JetBlue has a dynamic fare system. Thus, the award rate correlates to the cash price of the airline ticket. In other words, there is no predetermined rate at which one can redeem JetBlue points to upgrade. So, transfer points from the following cards to JetBlue’s TrueBlue account if the balance is not enough to upgrade to Mint:
- Membership Rewards with American Express
- Emirates Skywards miles
- Ultimate Rewards from Chase
- ThankYou Rewards from Citi
- Lastly, JetBlue TrueBlue points
After using your TrueBlue points, you may receive a JetBlue Mint seat upgrade for less money.
Travel Routes Available for JetBlue Mint Upgrade
Now, here is the saddest part of JetBlue Mint fares. Not all airports that operate JetBlue offer Mint services. We are still trying to figure out the reason for this, but you can have an instant look at the destinations that have JetBlue upgraded to a mint facility. Maybe you are lucky enough to get Mint on your locality airports:
|For Domestic flights of Jetblue||
|For International flights of JetBlue||
So, if you’re looking to upgrade your next JetBlue flight, be sure to ask for the availability of a JetBlue mint upgrade at the Gate. Also, you can only get Mint seats if the agent approves the availability of Mint seats on the flight.
Mint Flight Changes & Cancellation: Terms & Conditions
What if you made some sudden travel plan changes after upgrading to JetBlue business class, Mint? Let’s analyze this scenario and take action accordingly with the following terms:
- Firstly, passengers can change or cancel Travel Agent JetBlue tickets by contacting the person who booked the flights.
- Secondly, to make changes to JetBlue, upgrade to Mint online, use the website, mobile app, and customer service, and visit JetBlue Airlines airport.
- Thirdly, you can change or cancel the flight bookings on JetBlue Mint without paying any change or cancellation fees before the date and time of departure.
- Further, canceling Mint tickets will refund the value of JetBlue travel credits in your TrueBlue account.
- Also, the entire mint fare is forfeited when you voluntarily stand by for an early flight on the same day without being eligible for reimbursement rights.
- Lastly, you can make a standby request for your mint flight for free if you avoid the airline’s assistance through phone calls or at the airport.
Does JetBlue upgrade mosaic to mint seats?
Mosaic is an elite membership program of JetBlue Airlines. And, if you are planning to switch your mosaic bookings to JetBlue Mint, you can do that. Use your JetBlue mosaic mint upgrade certificates to get your desired cabin class. Additionally, Mosaic members with 150 tiles get 4 Mint upgrade certificates and members with 250 tiles get 6 Mint upgrades annually.
Transatlantic flights require two Mint upgrade certificates, and all others require one Mint upgrade certificate. These Mint upgrade coupons will become valid 24 hours before departure if seats are available.
How to Earn Enough Miles for JetBlue Mint?
To earn enough miles for JetBlue Mint, follow the points below:
- Become a frequent flyer of JetBlue Airlines
- If point one isn’t possible, fly with partner airlines like Emirates and American Express to earn reward points.
- Use credit cards that align with JetBlue Airlines. It includes Amex, Citi, Chase, Marriott Bonvoy, etc.
- Get into loyalty programs of JetBlue airlines
- Use transferable currencies
Here are some live examples for you:
|Transferable currencies||Transfer ratio||Time taken to transfer|
|Amex Membership Rewards points||Emirates – 1:1
JetBlue – 250:200
|Chase Ultimate Rewards points||Emirates – 1:1
JetBlue – 1:1
|Citi ThankYou Rewards points||Emirates – 1:1
JetBlue – 1:1
|Capital One miles||Emirates- 1:1||Almost instantly|
|Brex Rewards points||Emirates – 1:1||After 1 business day|
|Marriott Bonvoy points||Emirates – 3:1
JetBlue – 6:1
|After 3 Business days for Emirates
One Business day to JetBlue
You will receive a bonus of either 2,500 JetBlue points or 5,000 Emirates miles for every 60,000 Marriott points you transfer.
Can I request JetBlue Upgrade to Mint with Points?
If you are all booked to fly with JetBlue Airlines with your reservations in hand, you can surely upgrade to Mint by paying the fare differences and a nominal change fee. However, if you consider getting JetBlue Upgrade to Mint with Points, something else will be needed. All the TrueBlue points earned can be utilized if you use them to book your flight directly on JetBlue Business class’ Mint.’
Another option is to rebook your jetBlue economy class to Business class, which will entirely change your bookings. Or, you can save the points for later if they stay valid until you plan to fly again with JetBlue Airlines.
How to use Points to Book a JetBlue Mint class?
So, one can book JetBlue mint using reward points from JetBlue airlines, TrueBlue, or partner companies such as Emirates, American Airlines, Iceland Air, Hawaiian Airlines, JSX, Silver Airways, South African Airlines, and Singapore Airlines. Many airlines help to earn TrueBlue points. Look at Great JetBlue Mint Redemptions using JetBlue partner rewards to book JetBlue Mint. Here is the step-by-step guide:
Using Emirates ExpertFlyer and Emirates Skywards miles:
- Visit the Emirates website.
- Navigate the search box on the home screen.
- Select the Advanced search.
- A drop-down list will appear with options like, multi-city, discount codes, partner airlines options, etc.
- Press the ‘Book Classic Rewards Flight’ button at the top of the screen. Then click ‘Search partner flights’ immediately below that.
- Select between one-way or round travel.
- Enter the information for your flight, including the airports, the date(s), the number of passengers, and the Business Class.
- Press Search.
- Find relevant flights, and redeem your Emirates Skywards or ExperFlyer rewards.
- Pay the remaining amount with a credit card.
Use TrueBlue points of JetBlue airlines.
- Visit www.JetBlue.com.
- Log into your TrueBlue account in the top right corner of the website.
- Pick Flights from the Plan a Trip menu.
- Dates, origin, destination airports, and the number of passengers should be entered.
- Click Find It after choosing the TrueBlue Points button.
- Select a flight, then click Continue.
- Accept the terms, provide payment details, verify, and buy your flight.
Remember that not all partner airlines awards are eligible for Mint bookings. However, many of them help passengers earn TrueBlue points that can be used directly.
How much does a Mint Class Upgrade on JetBlue cost?
There needs to be a precise estimate of how much it will cost to upgrade to Mint on JetBlue Airlines. However, costs can vary depending on the flight route, aircraft, and type of seats you reserve (Mint Lie-Flat seats or Mint Suite).
Depending on the itinerary and availability, the total cost of an upgrade on Mint at the Gate may range from approximately USD 499 to 699 (or higher). Also, as you upgrade to a higher class, you may only need to pay the fare differences and fare change fees (if any).
|_______ to JetBlue Mint||TrueBlue Members||Non-TrueBlue Members|
|Economy Class||1 cent/km + 250 USD||250 USD + fare difference|
|JetBlue Mosaic||1 cent/km + 200 USD||200 USD + fare difference|
Is it possible to get JetBlue Upgrade to Mint at the Gate?
Yes! You can get your desired seat on the mint class of JetBlue Airlines. But there is one way to upgrade to JetBlue Mint using cash if you still need to get one of the top tiers of Mosaic status. In contrast to other airlines, JetBlue won’t offer you a Mint upgrade during check-in or even in advance. Instead, the airline only offers Mint upgrades at the Gate where your flight is leaving, usually one hour before takeoff.
So, now the question arises, ‘How much do Mint updates cost?’ Although it depends, a mint Upgrade costs around $699 on transatlantic flights and $449–$599 on other flights.
People Asked Questions:-
Q. Can you get upgraded to JetBlue Mint?
Yes! All passengers of JetBlue airlines are allowed to switch the fare class to JetBlue Business class, Mint fare. However, your chances of getting seats in this higher cabin class depend on the availability of your booked flight.
Q. How to get a free Mint upgrade?
To get a free Mint upgrade, make the necessary changes within 24 hours after bookings. Yet, you are subject to pay the fare differences between your original flight and the changed flight.
Q. Can you upgrade to JetBlue Mint after booking?
Absolutely! You don’t have to worry if you have already made the reservations with JetBlue Airlines. Get your Mint upgrade by contacting the airline or logging into your JetBlue account.
Q. Is JetBlue Mint the same as a business class?
JetBlue’s business-class product is known as JetBlue Mint. The lie-flat seats in business class have an extraordinarily good reputation and are offered on several routes.
Q. How to get a free Mint upgrade?
You can earn Mint upgrade certificates if you have JetBlue Mosaic status, the airline’s most recent status tier. Also, you will be given four one-segment Mint upgrades to use on any route (apart from those going to or from London) if you reach this status.
Q. How much are mint tickets on JetBlue?
The price for a one-way Mint ticket is $599; costs can vary depending on destination, date of flight, and season.
Q. How to cancel JetBlue flights or upgrade original itinerary?
If you are within the 24-hour risk-free window of your flight bookings, you can opt for any option, as you won’t be charged any change or cancellation fees. Therefore, the best choice completely depends on the timing of your request to upgrade.
Q. How long is the bed on JetBlue Mint?
The seats on Mint have a width of up to 22.3 inches (57 cm) and can convert to a flat bed of up to 6 ft 8 in (203 cm) in length.